Tuesday 7 June 2011

Taras experience as a teenage mum (Wednesday, 8/6)

Although it was quite challenging, I was very happy that i got to experience taking around a baby because it gave to a good look of what its like to be a teenage mother. Of course its not the same as having a real human baby, the challenge definitely was difficult. When i went for a run, i had to get my mum to babysit Bella (the baby), leaving her with a bottle, blanket and the super vision of my mum. 
Having the baby also affected my family, as they had to put up with the baby crying and  looking after the baby when i couldn't.
When I was coming home from school and hopping on the tram home in my school uniform and Bella, I got greeted with lots of nasty, unwelcoming stares from elderly. This hit me quite hard as without the baby I would've been treated totally differently.
To my bad luck, the baby started crying on the tram. I was hoping that majority of the elderly couldn't
hear because it was quite loud, and I was very embarressed.
But with a baby, its not like you can just shove her in your bag and hope for it to stop crying, you have to be posistant and make the baby happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment