Saturday 4 June 2011

Thursday, 2/6

Tara's teen mum days finished yesterday after school.
I (Jennie) am next to become a teen mum.
I took over yesterday after school, and I'll have the baby until Friday after school.
Although I am only half way through my two-day-two-night shift, I already feel challenged. As part of our project, we have to take Bella (our baby) everywhere we go.
I took Bella to my Wednesday band rehearsal. I had to do everything with one hand because Bella was in my other arm/hand.
There were times where I had to stop playing or miss out on warm up or section practice because Bella was crying, and I had to feed or gently shake Bella to sleep.
Bella wakes up when she detects movement, that made my life even harder. I had to minimise my movement and try to balance Bella on my arm at all times (except when she was in her carrier). But, THANK GOD she doesn't respond to noises!

No comments:

Post a Comment